Take this FREE 3-Minutes Test by Lissa Coffey to:
- Discover your real personality type your own unique combination of Doshas that no one else has!
- Find out which is the correct ayurvedic diet for you.
- Uncover the hidden cause of all your physical and mental discomforts
- Learn about your ‘Prakruti’ to understand why you face certain problems in your life as well as how to rectify your ‘Vikruti’ or ‘Personal Imbalance’ through natural ways
- Understand why you and others around you react the way they do and how you can minimize the negative elements in your relationships
- Get diet tips and remedies customized as per your body type.
- Also learn how you can use this discovery to look even better, get healthier and live a much more happier life!
To know about your body Dosha & the perfect Ayurvedic Diet for you please select the option most relevant to you
Did you know, that most emotional, physical and mental health issues are actually rooted in your biological set up?
What’s Your Dosha Test by Lissa Coffey
- Lissa received the “Dharma Award” from AAPNA for her Excellence in Promoting Awareness of Ayurveda.
-Her best-selling book “What’s Your Dosha, Baby? Discover the Vedic Way for Compatibility in Life and Love” is the only book ever published on Ayurveda and Relationships, and it has been translated into five languages.
-Lissa Coffey has appeared on national television and has lectured worldwide on the subject of Ayurveda and Relationships.
-In 2005 she was awarded a commendation from Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa for “Outstanding Contribution to the Yoga Community.”
-Her first book on Ayurveda: “The Healthy Family Handbook: Natural Remedies for Parents and Children” was released in 1997.
-She has had seven books published. Her most recent book is “The Perfect Balance Diet: 4 Weeks to a Lighter Body, Mind, Spirit & Space.”
- Lifestyle and Relationship Expert
- Corporate Spokesperson
- Multi-media Author & Producer
Are You Following the Right Diet Plan?
Ayurveda for very long period of time have guided and helped people live a healthy life. Ayurveda achieves this by primarily suggesting you the right diet plan for your body. This diet plan is further customized for your exact body type. The Ayurvedic diet cleanses both your body and mind and helps you achieve the perfect harmony & balance of energies.
This holistic approach helps you to become a balanced, vitalized and most importantly a happy person without much efforts from your side. All that Ayurveda teaches in its diet plans is to eat the right food for your body type and the right food combinations for you. Ayurvedic diet is not a restrictive or fad diet but is the holistic and complete way of attaining great health. For all this to come true, you must identify your true body type because therein lies the secret to a great health. To find your “Dosha” take the FREE test NOW